Encounter + Grow + Witness
May 10, 2021
Dear Parishioners and Friends of St. Louise Church,
Welcome to May! This month is dedicated to our Blessed Mother Mary. Pope Francis is encouraging us to participate in a Rosary marathon to pray for the end of the COVID-19 pandemic. I hope you will find the time to pray the Rosary for this cause. Also, remember all those who are sick and fighting the virus, all health care workers, for those who have died and their loved ones, and for all of us who have felt the spiritual, physical, emotional and economic strain this virus has caused. We have all suffered one way or another and look forward to brighter days. Do your part in getting vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and remember social distancing. The sooner we comply with these guidelines, the quicker we can get back to a new "normal".
For those of you who have been disconnected for a while, our parish is in the second wave of the changes the Archdiocese has imposed on parishes. This is called the FAMILY OF PARISHES initiative and will come into effect fully on July 1, 2022. When everything is said and done, it will result in a completely different way the church operates - with massive consolidation of ministries, properties, and resources. There will be much preparation work to do and will start soon as our Family of Parishes is comprised of 6 area parishes. More information on this matter can be found on the Archdiocesan website where there is a whole section designated to this particular matter.
Looking forward to celebrating Mass with you and as always, keeping you all in my prayers.
Sunday 9:30AM 11:30AM
Holy Days: Please see Bulletin
ATTENDING MASS AT ST. LOUISE
- A maximum of 150 people will be allowed in at any given Mass. No exceptions.
- To ensure an accurate count, there will be only one entrance point to the Church. The door will be locked after we reach our seating limit.
- Face masks or face-coverings are mandatory and must be worn at all times inside and outside the Church facility.
- The Church door will be open 30 minutes prior to the start of Mass. Please do not come any earlier.
- When inside, sanitize your hands and take a seat as directed by an usher. Only three people per pew.
- Offertory collections baskets will be placed and the entrance and exit doors. Drop your donation there.
- If possible, do not use the bathrooms unless it is an emergency.
- Do not socialize in the Church before or after Mass. Exit the Church immediately after Mass.
- The votive/prayer candles will not be available at this time.
- Weekend and weekday Mass times will remain the same as before.
- Until further notice, individual confessions will be heard on Saturday mornings only, 9:45 to 10:30 am in the Church by the music area.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COOPERATION!
UPDATE TO TEMPORARY OFFICE HOURS
Dear Parishioners of St. Louise de Marillac,
As we continue to figure out this new "normal" way of life, one constant we have in our lives is we are all united in prayer and are under God's grace. We are rooted in His love and OUR roots run deep within our Church.
Sadly, weekly offertory contributions our Church depends on are not being received, for a good reason. St. Louise de Marillac depends on your financial support to continue our parish mission.
Please consider mailing in your donations or by using our online giving option. Click on the the WeShare Online Giving icon and signing up will take just a few minutes.
Prayerfully consider which method is best for you and know we, your Church and it's family, hold you in prayer today and always, no matter what circumstances we face, because we are ALL one in Jesus Christ.
WeShare Online Giving
First Friday of the Month
12 Noon Mass
Saturdays - 9:45 - 10:30 am ONLY
In Church near the music area near the West doors. See From Our Pastor for additional information.
As you temporarily participate at Mass in this different way, you and your families are encouraged to make a daily Spiritual Communion by praying:
Encounter Grow Witness
Newsletter for May 10, 2021
- Father Andrew Czarnecki, Pastor
- Deacon Thomas Avery, Deacon
- Greg Crachiolo, Director of Music
- Chuck White, Campus & Event Coordinator
- Shirley Braschayko, Administrative Asst.
- Joseph Manuszak, Social Worker
- Madge Kinsella, Parish Secretary
- Julia Czarnecki, Campus Minister for Spirituality & Faith Formation
- Jenni Briones, Faith Formation Asst.
- Marsha Wisniewski, Christian Service Advisor